The revised price will come into effect on the 24th of September 2021.
You may check the new prices on our website.
As you may already be aware, cPanel, which powers our hosting products, changed their pricing model. Since the new pricing model resulted in an increased cost for all web hosts, all hosting companies have updated their plan structure and price to accommodate the new cPanel prices.
After considering multiple approaches to best address this change in a way that is least disruptive to you and your business, we have decided to increase the price of "H1", "Starter" and "Personal" hosting packages from 1 USD to 1.5 USD.
The new plan structure and revised price will come into effect on the 23rd of December 2020.
We are working towards making our Hosting Platform more stable and secure. One of the best ways we can do this is to stop supporting older versions of PHP that are no longer supported by the PHP community.
We have decided to: (i) deprecate the older versions of PHP (i.e. PHP v5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2) from our servers; and (ii) withdraw support for these deprecated PHP versions. These versions have shown the highest number of vulnerabilities over the last few years. Also, they stopped receiving support from the PHP community some time ago (PHP Unsupported Branches: https://www.php.net/eol.php).
- When can you expect these changes?
We request that you get your websites upgraded to PHP version 7.3 or 7.4. After 31st October 2020, older PHP versions (5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2) will not be supported on our servers.
- How to upgrade the PHP version?
You can manage the PHP version from the "MultiPHP Manager" option in your cPanel.
P.S. Please ignore this message if your websites are already running on PHP 7.3 or above.
For any queries, please feel free to contact our support team at https://hostcab.com/support
As part of our efforts to upgrade the Shared Hosting platform, we are excited to announce the following improvements and changes which will come into effect from 01/03/2020:
- Upgrade to cPanel v86: You will soon be upgraded to the latest cPanel Long Term Support (LTS) version. This new version brings with it many exciting updates to make your server more stable and faster;
- Better stability: In an effort that has been going on for more than a year, we have been making many incremental changes to our hardware and software architecture to make your server more stable. This has resulted in a dramatic reduction in downtimes and instability issues, and we don’t plan on stopping here; and
- Faster websites: Just as with stability, we are working towards making your website faster with each passing day. You can definitely look forward to much better speeds in 2020.
- Deprecation of PHP 5.2 and 5.3: The PHP community has stopped supporting 5.2 and 5.3 PHP versions a few years ago. However, given that some of our esteemed customers were still using these PHP versions, we continued to provide support. However going forward, to maintain better security standards on our server, we will not be offering our support to customers using 5.2 and 5.3 PHP versions on all our cPanel servers. In case you are still using 5.2 and 5.3 PHP versions, we request that you upgrade your website to run on at least PHP version 5.4 and above;
- Deprecation of SquirrelMail: As community support for this email plug-in has been rescinded, we too will stop offering/supporting SquirrelMail on our cPanel servers. Hence, going forward, You can continue accessing your email via Roundcube or Horde clients. Any contacts you might have saved in SquirrelMail will also be visible in both email clients. No data will be lost in this deprecation. Kindly note that there will NOT be any service downtime or migration of your emails;
- Change in Backup policy: We are updating our backup policy to now store restore points from the previous day, previous week, and previous month. These backups will be much more secure, as they would be stored in a different geography. As before, these backups are simply maintained for disaster recovery purposes, and cannot be guaranteed as a service to our customers.
If you have any questions or concerns about this, please contact us at https://hostcab.com/support
We're delighted to inform you that we now accept PAYEER, Advanced Cash and Litecoin payment methods, in addition to PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, MIR, Yandex.Money, WebMoney and Bitcoin. Use PAYEER, Advanced Cash or Litecoin to purchase domains, web hosting, SSL certificates, or VPS on HostCab.
We would like to bring to your attention the upcoming registry price changes for .biz TLD. The revision of the prices is due to the change in the cost price from the .biz registry.
The following prices will be applicable for new Registrations and Transfer-ins and Renewals:
.biz - 17.95 USD
Change Effective: 04/10/2019.
We are pleased to announce that we are now officially a .PH accredited registrar!
As of the 1st of September, all new .PH (Philippines) domain registrations will be carried out directly through us.
You may register .PH domains at https://hostcab.com/domains-ph
We are glad to inform you that we’ve introduced new, lower prices for our VPS packages.
All upgrades enter into force today and are permanent, i.e. they will not expire.
All existing users will get the new quotas within 24 hours at the latest.
Our powerful OpenVZ VPSs offer much bigger RAM usage quotas and guaranteed CPU time at much lower prices. Each OpenVZ VPS comes bundled with the SolusVM Admin Panel and free DirectAdmin Control Panel.
On 1st November 2018, Comodo CA announced the rebranding to Sectigo. The current changes affecting only naming and no changes to products or prices.
You may order Sectigo SSL Certificates at https://hostcab.com/ssl
From 1st July 2019 the annual price for the .հայ ccTLD is decreased to 4.95 USD.
.հայ is an Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Armenia, designated for two-letter country code .am, intended for domain names in the Armenian language.
The domain's punycode encoding is .xn--y9a3aq.
You may register .հայ domains at https://hostcab.com/domains-hay
We are excited to introduce you to our brand new website.
New design – Our new website has a fresh and clean design to enhance your experience.
Mobile responsibility – The website is now fully optimised for mobile devices, making it easy to use whether you’re at your desk or on the move.
New content – We have created a range of new content to the website and showcased our strengths more clearly.
New language - We have added Spanish language version of the website.
And many more! Go check the rest on the website.
We hope that you enjoy the fresh look of our updated website and look forward to seeing you at www.hostcab.com!
For any questions, suggestions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is to inform you that the Drupal CMS team has fixed a highly critical security flaw that allows hackers to take over a site just by accessing an URL. This means that Drupal site owners like yourself should immediately update your sites to Drupal 7.58 or Drupal 8.5.1, depending on the version you’re running.
Ayb Solutions is excited to announce our partnership with Cloudflare, the website performance and security company.
Cloudflare is a content delivery network (CDN) that increases the performance and security of every website on its network, protecting from a broad range of threats and attacks. Over 7,000,000 websites run on the Cloudflare network—ranging from individual blogs to e-commerce sites to the websites of Fortune 500 companies to national governments. Cloudflare powers almost a trillion monthly page views—more than Amazon, Wikipedia, Twitter, Zynga, AOL, Apple, Bing, eBay, PayPal and Instagram combined—and over 25% of the Internet’s population regularly passes through our network.
WordPress 4.7.3 is now available. This is a security release for all previous versions and we strongly encourage you to update your sites immediately. WordPress versions 4.7.2 and earlier are affected by six security issues: Cross-site scripting (XSS) via media file metadata.
Beginning in January 2017, Chrome and Firefox will mark HTTP pages as non-secure. Moving towards more secure web.
SSL Certificates protect your customer's personal data including passwords, credit cards and identity information. Getting an SSL certificate is the easiest way to increase your customer's confidence in your online business.
Check out our SSL Certificates that will give your website green light.